Hope everyone ‘s healthy and stays safe at home during these difficult times. Just wanted to share with you today the recipe I came up with. You’ll see it’s a bit like a Moroccan bread <3
I wanted to bake bread at home quickly. It’s lactose free and low in gluten.
What you’ll need :
- 100ml almond milk
- 25g lactose free butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Magic Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 75g spelt flour
- 75g rice flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for the pan)
And then it’s pretty easy!
- Melt butter with milk in a pan
- In a large bowl, mix in all dry ingredients (flours, Magic Baking Powder, salt)
- Then pour hot milk and melted butter
- Combine all ingredients and stir well to mix. Knead the mixture until it
becomes a smooth and elastic dough.
- Heat olive oil in a pan
- Split the dough in 3 parts then make them flat like pita breads
- Cook in the pan for at least 5-7 minutes on each side. Let them brown. It has to be crispy.
- Eat warm! If it’s for later, just reheat a bit in a toaster.