Hello hello everyone!
You guys are always asking me for my Pear Chocolate Pie, so here it is 😀 I share it with you here and I hope you’ll love it!
What you’ll need:
- a pie crust
- 60g dark chocolate (70% minimum)
- some pears (maybe 3 or 4, depending of the size of your crust)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs almond milk
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- Preheat the oven: Bake 400°F
- Put the crust on a pie pan and prick the dough with a fork
- Melt chocolate + a bit of water in the microwave
- Spread chocolate all over the crust base
- Cut pears in slices and display them in a lovely way all over it
- Beat eggs in a bowl with almond milk
- Pour mixture on the entire pie equally
- Sprinkle sugar on top (beautiful color as a result)
- Bake it for 35 min. The dough has to be golden and the eggs totally cooked.
Tadaaaa…ready! You can try it warm or cold, you’ll see it sooooo good!
Bon appétit <3